Welcome to my site! Please leave your pawprints in my guestbook.

Monday 8 December 2008

Sequel to the Arabian Nights Party

Now all you kitties who thought the party has finished with Karl and Ruis leaving for a romantic holiday ARE WRONG. You haven't reckoned on the force of Sassy. Go to Karl's blog and read all about it.



Just for a teaser, here are just some photos to whet your appetite....


Yep, that's right. We stowed away in the suitcase that Sassy packed for them, with strict instruction not to open it until they reach their destination. We had no idea where they were going at the time and we weren't going to miss out.

Unfortunately, things didn't quite turn out as planned and we spent most the trip IN the suitcase. So we dreamt of the 'what ifs' once we were let out ......

But all was well at the end.......



And we all came home safely on the Magic Carpet....


photos by Karl


So kitties, what do you think happened? Have a guess and then go over to Karl's if you haven't already been to see if your guess is right. They have some stunning photos of their trip rather than the dark interior of the suitcase. Please also visit Sassy, Opus and Asta later, they also have something to tell. Opus also has some photos of his own from the party too.


14 comments:

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Uh oh. Blogger erased my commint! I waz gonna sayz dats if you haz da room in all doze casez, you mights wants to put in a itty bitty (HIC!) holly day cheer & stops by oevfur heer!

Anonymous said...

Holey Moley!! I am so excited I can't sit still!! :))
Wowie, such adventures !! :)))

V-V

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Glad you got out of the suitcase eventually!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Ooooh, we are frustrated trying to leave a comment. We hope you are doing better.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ohoh, did dey go, um, au naturel and not open der suitcases?

The Cat Realm said...

Oh those boys! I guess once they found those great outfits that the hotel provided for them they just forgot about their luggage...
But one has to admit that those two have a hard time finding getaways where they won't be found out by Sassy, hohohhohohohoho!
Mrs. OZ

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Ha Ha!! What a night!!!

Cory said...

You do look cute tucked away in that suitcase...sorry it took so long for them to spring you!

Sassy Kat said...

What a great surprise birthday party for Ruis that Karl gave over the weekend. Sorry about our surprise. I still think that Karl knew we were in the you know what going you know where. Oh well better luck next time I always say.

Cat Naps in Italy said...

This is giong to be known as the "what if" vacation! I had my own ideas of what our vacation was going to be. All I know is that I will NEVER let Sassy make our travel plans again! Hehehehehe!

Cat with a Garden said...

All that Magic Carpet rides. I bet Cairo was worth it, even if you spent most of the time IN the suitcase. The plan was furry good though!
Purrs, Siena

Anonymous said...

Thank you for helping make my Gotcha Day so warm, wonderful, and happy!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Mr. Hendrix said...

I think you stowed away with them! ha ha ha were they surprised?

Everycat said...

I'm so glad you escaped from the suitcase!

Hope you are doing Ok Momo, eating well and putting on some weight!

Rumpby Purrs

Whicky Wuudler