Welcome to my site! Please leave your pawprints in my guestbook.

Wednesday 19 September 2007

Visit to the vet

I knew it was coming and there was no avoiding it. The cat-carrier has been cleaned and aired. Must be time to pay the dreaded visit to the vet. SS has been concerned about my lack of appetite and I have developed a hard lump on my chest recently. Anyway, we went yesterday.

There were all these half-wit yelping dogs in the waiting room. I just looked at them out of the carrier window in a cool dignified way. The vet was quite nice and it didn't hurt at all. The lump only turned out to be granulation tissue and SS was given antibiotics to feed me and stuff to clean the wound.

On returning home I dashed to my hiding place and didn't come out for dinner. I was so cross with SS for putting me in a carrier and resolved not to respond to her calls. But hunger overcame my will and I had to emerge for breakfast this morning.

On a more cheerful note, it's good to hear that nine members of the Geelong Cats have been selected for the All-Australian AFL team. We cats have to support each other, even these sporting ones are really brawny humans taking on our name.

1 comment:

The Lee County Clowder said...

Have you met Pablo? He's based in Tasmania, and is also an AFL fan.