Welcome to my site! Please leave your pawprints in my guestbook.

Wednesday 21 January 2009

My Sisfurs

Some time ago I was tagged by Diamond about what I got out of blogging. My SS has been rather slow in helping me to respond. Now I am going to do just the first part of it. Others will follow.

When I first started blogging, I didn't know there was a whole world of kitty bloggers out there and I just talked to myself for many months before I met Momo, a doggie who shares my name. Then, Karl introduced me to the CB where I received a very warm welcome from extremely friendly and caring kitties. From there I met some great kitties and furries, some of whom have become my sisfurs.

I am a very lucky kitty - despite being a single kitty in the house and have no biological siblings I now have two sets of sisfurs coming from all parts of the world.

First, they are my kitty and doggie sisfurs - Sassy, Asta and Momo


click on the picture to biggify

Then, there are my sisters-in floof, the NFC gang which consists of Fin, Miss Kitty both from the US and Siena from Germany...

Please visit them - they maintain great blogs and are very entertaining.

Thankyou ++++ to my all my sisfurs for adopting me and giving me such love and support. I really enjoy your companionship on our adventures and travels.

The next installment will be of my special friends. Stay tuned!!!

19 comments:

Lux said...

How wonderful that you've found new family members to love! :)

The Island Cats said...

We've met so many nice kitties through the CB too! It's nice to have family and furiends!

Sassy Kat said...

That was a sweet post. You are such a lovely kitty and wonderful sister. I am so happy when we met a year ago this past October. I hope we will always be as close as we are now!
Thanks for being my sissie!!

Margaret Cloud said...

You have very nice furry friends and I consider myself your friend also, I think you are a very pretty kitty, so purrs and headbutts to you.

Brownie said...

You have the best sisters in the whole world! I'll think about having more brothers

Cory said...

I talked to myself too on my blog before the Creek Cats showed up!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

How wonderful to have such close friends.

Quill and Greyson said...

What a nice post MoMo. You were so kind to me and reached out with a paw of freindship, and I will always be very lucky and happy to be your SIF. Love you MoMo, and SS!

Miss Kitty, NFC said...

Hi Momo, I'm proud to be related to you! The four of us SIFs have had a great adventure and I know we'll be having more in the future. My human is, unfortunately, very busy right now and can't do much typing and posting for me...looks like both of us are taking a little break. But that gives us more time to think up great ideas for our blogs....and new places to travel with Fin and Siena too.

Much love to you from Southern California.

Miss Kitty

Kaz's Cats said...

Hi Momo, we're so glad that you started blogging. We love reading your latest adventures, even if we don't always comment. Thanks for the reminder about your family - we'll try to drop in on them too.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Cat with a Garden said...

Oh Momo, my adorable BSIF! You thaught me so much about NFCdom and what it REALLY means to be floofy. That was a very beautiful post! I am so glad Jan from Jan's Funny Farm told me about you. I can't wait to see you all again!
Love, Siena

Dma said...

the boyz and i are glad we found your blog.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

MoMo, we are so glad that you discovered blogging and we discovered you. You are a real gem.

BTW: we would like to teleport some of our COLD to you and you could send us some of your HEAT. We thinks if we balanced it just right we would both have COMFORTABLE weather.

Freezing in Mississippi, ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I have met so many nice kitties blogging too! The CB is great!
--JB

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We have an award for you. ~S,S & C

Asta said...

My Deawest Sissie Momo
I'm so happy and pwoud to be youw sissfuw..you awe bootiful, and chawming and adventoowous, andhave a wawm sweet heawt.I love you..thank you fow that lovely pictoowe and post
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

Slash and Bronzy said...

I am furry new to blogging too, and alriddy I haf made so many wunnerful furriends. Like you! *purr*

~Slash

Ashley said...

Those are really cool collages! You sure are a pretty kitty :)

Come check out our blog when you are free :)

http://bowwowdogblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Momo! Of course we know your wonderful sisters very good, but it can't hurt again to emphasize how important family and friends are in our life!!

Many headbutts from the Kattenpraat and Cat Realm cats, and (((hugs))) from us...
~Karl & Ruis