Welcome to my site! Please leave your pawprints in my guestbook.

Sunday 7 October 2007

Weekend

It has been a rather uneventful weekend - very hot and windy on Saturday so SS and I had to retreat indoors for our lunch. It was the usual cheese and cold cuts. Somehow the cheese tasted different - I'll bet it was one of those low fat/salt varieties that SS buys lately. I prefer the full cream mature cheese.

The family went out to lunch on Sunday but didn't bring me back any tasty morsels. All I get these days are vigorous brushings and special feeding formula for prevention of hairballs. Moulting season is a pain for us long-haired species!

3 comments:

Islay said...

Yes, Momo, I know aabout long hair! I used to love being brushed, but now I can't stand it. My owner is constantly telling me to be still and stand up, then eventually she gives up!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I don't like being brushed at all, ever. But I have to endure it because SS insists on it and scolds me if I struggle or attack her. She also threatens to declaw me from time to time when she gets really angry with my antics during brushing.

The Lee County Clowder said...

Look on the bright side. Momo. Some beans just shave their kitties in the spring. You might be cooler after that, but somehow we doubt you'd enjoy the look.

Maybe you can get your SS to try another brush. A different brush might not pull as much.