Welcome to my site! Please leave your pawprints in my guestbook.

Wednesday 5 March 2008

The Party is ON!!!!!!

Just got word from Jan that the party is ON at JFF !!!!! Wooohooooo! Let's head over there!

Happy purrfday to you,
Happy birfday to you,
Happy birfday, Rusty and Samaritan
Happy birfday to you!!!!!!!

Photo by Asta
l-r, rear:Roscoe, Momo, Sassy, Percy, Opus, and Asta. Momo is at lower left and Pinot is eyeing the champagne (psssst, isn't he a bit young to be drinking that stuff?)

Food, food and more food over a t Jan's, let's go!

13 comments:

Sassy Kat said...

This is great! I am on my way, I hope I haven't missed too much of the fun!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

This looks like a great party!

Unknown said...

Wow, everything looks purrfect!!!! We're on our way as well!!!!

Daisy said...

Happy Birthday to Rusty and Samaritan! I already stopped over at the party and had some of the delicious foods.

Jan Price said...

Hey, Momo,

Whew! This time we got it right. We are a bit excited today and when we dropped over to Sassy's on the way here, we called her "Momo."

The party is going great. What a surprise! And such fun.

JFF

Tesla and Hansel said...

Hello! i left you an award on my bloggy friend!

Asta said...

HiSissyMomo
I love all the stuff you bwought..the decowations and plates and napkins awe the best..I twied them all..I like eating off of bootiful plates..you and Sassy did such a pawsome job..You awe wondewful!
Let's get back to the pawty..
come have a dwink with me..
smoochie kisses,Asta

PB 'n J said...

How nice - we're headed over now!

Mickey's Musings said...

Cool !!!!!I'll head over to help celebrate!! Thanks Momo!
Purrs Mickey

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Willow and I are heading over to the party now! What a terrific idea!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I stopped by the party at Jan's earlier today. What a good time!
--JB

Tarun Kumar said...

Wow........ great blog article........ If you have think about party and worry about the party theme..... visit our site for your problem solutions.

Juno said...

sissy, that pawty was pawsome!!!!

Momo & Pinot