Welcome to my site! Please leave your pawprints in my guestbook.

Sunday 23 January 2011

Sunny Sunday

It's summer in our part of the world so it can get rather hot. No, I am not complaining one bit, especially when I have all these options:

Enjoying the morning and late afternoon sun while lounging on the lawn.....



Where I can nom on grass whenever it takes my fancy.....



Move to the shade when it gets a little too warm....



When it gets hot in the mid afternoon, I retreat to the cool and seclusion of the alley between the shed and the fence to have my nap and meditate on life....



Should I fancy some cold milk and cheese, I only need to mieow a few times at the back door. Ah, I do so enjoy my quiet life here and shudder to think of my time as a street kitty many years ago. I purr that more strays would be adopted, like me, and have a secure, loving home.

17 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh it looks marvelous!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You DO have a great life, Momo! I would love to see more stray kitties find homes too.

Cory said...

MoMo, seeing you basking in the warm sunshine makes us long for spring and summer. We actually had some sunbeams today!

We won't stop purring and praying until all homeless kitties can find loving homes.

The Island Cats said...

It's nice to know you are getting some good weather! It's freezing here!!

Sasha said...

I have those type of ferns too! But not any lawn. you are lucky.

Mr Puddy said...

MoMo, I love your nap spot !
Nap in the garden that's the best...Fresh air !

Vicki said...

Your life mirrors mine.....

Brian's Home Blog said...

Enjoy the nice hot sun pretty MoMo!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow! We wish we had some warm suns over here.

Cat said...

Sounds like you have a great life Momo!!! Btw, your grass looks great :-)

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Wonderful pictures of you, darlin' MoMo.

xxxxxxxxxxs

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look lovely in your garden Momo.

Quill and Greyson said...

You are a lovely and lucky kitty!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Ahh, summertime! Thanks for sharing the photos of greenery! It is bitterly cold here tonight, 2 F (-17 C).

We feel sorry for our outdoor friends. Mom and Dad feed a feral Mama cat every day. They built her a shelter, but they don't think she uses it.

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Sunny and Sky)

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Oh MoMo,
We sooo Enjoyed Rolling and lounging on your lawn wit you since we haven't seen Green in such a looonnnggg time, what a Wonderful Warm Sunny day ^~^, we are so glad you Found such a Wonderful Home like us.
We Puurray that otherz are as Fortunate ~
Purrrz & xoxo

ps. Penelope sayz check your e-mail

Anonymous said...

*shudder*
so jealous!
it is SUPER COLDIES here!!!

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

When you are looking for a change of pace from all the HOT weather (so jealous...... brrrrr ) you knowz where you can go ^~^ to look for all da snow ~
Purrrz~
ps. mom is glad you like to visit her Magical Gardenz