I have been tagged by Pyewacket for this meme. It is simple but an important one as we muse over what we have in this life:
List your treasures and tag other kitties and their humans also, as many as you like. Let this reflection spread throughout the world. We need to count our contentments as Blessings!~~~What do you look back over and treasure enough to place inside your BOX OF LIFE?
Here are some things I treasure enough to place in my Box of Life:
1. SS and her mother who rescued me from the harsh life as a pregnant stray and accepted me into their home. Since then I have been spoilt rotten with loving care and treats!
2. SS's aunt who looks after me when SS is away on her frequent field trips. I appreciate her care and tolerance of me even though she professes that she doesn't like animals.
3. The fridge from which issues a stream of yummy edibles such as milk, cheese, ham and bacon
4. The garden couch on which I spent much of my time watching birds and sunning myself
5. The rocking chair under which I hide during thunderstorms and when things are bad
6. The Turkish rug with which I practise wrestling
7. Last, but not least, my caring friends - felines, canines and their humans - who have come into my life and enriched it.
*As some of my kitty friends have commented, this had better be a humongous box