Welcome to my site! Please leave your pawprints in my guestbook.

Wednesday 1 June 2011

More naughty tales

Things are getting out of paw here, according to SS.

The story goes, a new BBQ pork shop recently opened in our little shopping centre. SS got some today to try them out. It was freshly roasted and smelled totally heavenly. So what would you expect a kitty to do when it was left unattended on the kitchen bench, neatly wrapped? I did what all of you would have done - jumped up, tore open the wrap and had a taste! Well, you know, I was actually jeopardising my life as a taster for the family. What if it was poisoned? I could have died but I would have saved the family. Luckily, that didn't happen.

Now, in case you think I was the only naughty kitty, have a look at my sister-in-floof (SIF) Fin's recent post. She did the same thing!!!!!

Yay to us!!!!

15 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I dunno, Momo, that does not sound wrong to me at all. If anyone was in the wrong, it was your human for leaving it out unattended. Didn't she know that meant she left it there for you?

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

*taking notes* Man, you guys have the best ideas!!!

The Florida Furkids said...

We think she left it there on purpose so you could enjoy it!!


The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Mr Puddy said...

Momo, I do agree ! That's pretty risky !!!
SS should let you do the taste every single time before family start ...That's cat Job ! and We all do the BEST !!!!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Good for you MoMo and we thinks you were very brave to risk your life to be the taste tester for your family. SS should be more appreciative.

Forever Foster said...

You are a brave and fearless ladycat, Momo!!! I was trying to taste test a chocolate cake today, but apparently that just makes me a weirdo.
-Suey.

Random Felines said...

We say - if you leave it on the counter, it belongs to us (which explains why mom hides the bread in the cabinet with the dishes - MOL)....

Brian's Home Blog said...

I agree too MoMo, that is the same thing as a welcome mat!!!

meowmeowmans said...

That's not your fault! The SS might as well have put up a giant neon sign that said, "FREE FUDS HERE."

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I see nothing wrong with what you did. After all if they didn't want you to have it they shouldn't have put it there!

Anonymous said...

ooooh you did EZACKLY what i did a couple days ago wif a toona steak. mmmmm!

The Island Cats said...

Well, if the SS didn't want you to taste that pork, then she shouldn't have left it on the counter unattended!!

Willow said...

Momo you must have been connected to your SIF Fin this week to do this similar thing of getting the humans food.

Quill and Greyson said...

Yay to us indeed! Naughty Grannies in the house!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Chester says well done! Uh, it sounds like are feeling much better these days, we are so happy!
--JB