The time is here - the dreaded time when we kitties can have a say in the purrfurmance of our humans.
Sad to say, SS fall short on most counts....
Overall rating is a bare two paws - SS just scraps through with no colour. She will HAVE to:
1. Help me to blog more often, preferably daily.
2. Visit at least 20 furriends each day.
3. Give treats every hour on the hour.
4. Perform scritches whenever I want them and not whenever SHE wants to do it.
5. Work at graphics and photoshop skills so that I can help my furriends in organizing parties and shows.
6. More participation in CB events.
Aw, SS, despite your failures I still love you! Purrrrrrrrrs......
This week is another sad week - our sweet furriend Annie has gone to the Bridge. Run free, Annie, with our furriends at the Bridge. We will miss you, until we meet again.
Please visit her family in this difficult and sad time to offer support and condolences. It is always hard to lose a loved one, no matter how much you have anticipated the event.
Friday, 18 February 2011
Posted by Angel MoMo and Charlotte at 10:00 am