1. My cousin
2. SS has bought a new mat to replace the old one at the back door ( you can just see the edge of it in the photo above). I LOVE trying out new mats/rugs/throws/cushions etc for at least long enough to leave my signature smell on them.
3. Last and the most exciting event, da-da, I would like to introduce my Valentine – Socks
This was designed especially for us by the very talented Leslie, Pyewacket's mom.
Socks lives in Mississippi with his parents and two lovely twin sisters, Scylla and Charybdis. They recently came to Venice with me for the Carnival and we all had a great time.
Furthermore, Socks has tagged me for a meme for three things that you would do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences. I would:
1. Hide under cover in SS’s bed and scare her when she gets in at night.
2. Raid the fridge for gourmet treats. I have my own compartment so I know exactly where to look.
3. Explore SS’s walk-in wardrobe and pull out whatever that appear interesting to play.Both these memes have been around for a while and I tag any kitty which wishes to join in the fun of doing them.
Lastly, I would like to thank my furry friends at Jan's funny farm for giving me the following award:
Although I don't think I deserve it, I really do appreciate their esteem for me. I would like to give it right back to them for their fine job in looking after their mom while she was sick and to the kitty Tesla, who is busy nursing her sick mom at present.