Welcome to my site! Please leave your pawprints in my guestbook.

Sunday 23 September 2007

Weekend

SS's family members all returned to the house after dining out last night to celebrate the upcoming Moon Festival. I went into hiding very quickly when I realized that there were going to be more than just Eva and her mum. I have never liked noise and the whole gang was bound to produce decibals way higher than my sensitive ear would tolerate. Not even the idea of possible tasty morsels would tempt me to stay. Besides, they were likely to be indulging in sweet, unhealthy foods anyway.

SS was up late this morning and caught me sunning on the lawn. That meant just one thing - brushing. Why couldn't she leave me in peace for my morning sunbathing? The only compensation was the sharing of milk afterwards; she put some into her murky fluid known as coffee in her mug and some into my bowl.

No comments: