Welcome to my site! Please leave your pawprints in my guestbook.

Monday 16 July 2007

Whoops!

Well, what did I say! Always trust a cat, especially one as wise as I. SS came home looking worse. The PGARCers were too polite to throw her out; she was just too sick to carry on. It turned out that she had pneumonia and had to stay home for another week. Late breakfasts but more treats as SS recovered enough to get out of bed and sat in the sun with me. She mentioned that my friend Charlie gave me some liver treats but she left the bag at uni. I look forward to it as I have never had any special feline treats. Hope it tastes as nice as the human ones which, unfortunately, SS is not buying anymore because she says they are not good for one's health or budget. Good thing that milk, cheese and bacon are still on the list.

No comments: