You can see that I am practicing my bitey, bunny kicks etc on SS's slipper for the below event which SS thinks is happening far too often and other kitties should consider having it on their home turf once in a while....
Friday, 31 July 2009
Posted by Angel MoMo and Charlotte at 2:50 pm
Tuesday, 28 July 2009
Saturday, 25 July 2009
My SIF, Fin, tagged SS for this post.
The rules are:
Either (1) post 7 facts about yourself AND photos OR (2) post 10 facts about yourself with no photos, OR (3) post a childhood picture of yourself."
We opt for the second option:
1. SS is an archaeologist. She has always wanted to be one since she was a little girl. Now that she is one, she is thoroughly enjoying it.
2. Despite the fact that she prefers the cold to the heat, she has worked in hot places – from the desert in Iran to the steamy jungle of Cambodia.
Here she is, jumping across the moat of Angkor Thom. Do you think she could clear it without getting wet?
3. Like kitties, she is a night person, preferring to stay up working and doing things at night and sleep in the morning. This is not to say she can’t get up at 4.30am for a 5 am start when she is working in the field.
4. She likes music and does play some instruments, badly. I scamp when she starts playing.
5. She reads in a few languages but can only speak a couple fluently. Not that it bothers her too much. Her philosophy is: I know what I am talking about, it’s their problem if they don’t. However, wherever she goes the locals don’t seem to mind and quite appreciate her effort, except the French.
6. She can’t sew – she was asked to chose Latin instead of needlework when she was at school because she only finished one piece of work in the whole year. The only reason she didn’t fail was that that piece won a prize in the show.
7. She is untidy and lives in a relative mess where she said she could find her things. When everything is put away, she can’t find them.
Please considered yourself tagged if you want to play. It's good to hear about the typists behind the blogs.
BTW, this is our 300th post!
Posted by Angel MoMo and Charlotte at 9:24 am
Wednesday, 22 July 2009
Monday, 20 July 2009
In these cold days a kitty needs to get as much sun as possible to keep her toasty warm. That means the closer to the source, the better....
In my situation, as you see, is the roof and by the chimney. I get the heat both ways. What do you think?
Posted by Angel MoMo and Charlotte at 1:05 pm
Monday, 13 July 2009
So what is a ladycat doing in a Mancat Monday post?
Dreaming about my Mancat, Socks, of course......
Thankyou Mom Alasandra, Sockie, Scylla, Charybdis and Fenris for the lovely gifts and the kind thoughts.
Posted by Angel MoMo and Charlotte at 12:11 pm
Wednesday, 8 July 2009
Haven't shown my whiskers for a while, so here they are:
My SS is supposed to go to Xinjiang for her field work but due to the escalating unrest there she has cancelled her trip. So, more snuggling time for me! However, I am purraying for all the dead and injured victims of the recent violence and hope that it will be resolved soon.
Posted by Angel MoMo and Charlotte at 2:48 pm